Dog with Diarrhea:
Reviews from real customers—see more below:
"These probiotics work great for my dog with diarrhea... actually he doesn't have diarrhea EVER anymore. Amazing! I have only used it for a few weeks and both of my dogs have much better stools. Diarrhea was a BIG problem in our house. One dog is paraplegic and had horrible stools for years. Nothing worked. This helped immensely and my dog has more energy!"
- Christine R, California 10/15/2010
Dog with Diarrhea? Stop Diarrhea in Days.
Discover the Natural Remedy for Dogs with Diarrhea: Probiotic Miracle®
- Improve stools and eliminate diarrhea in days.
- Concentrated formula—No fillers.
- Guaranteed Results.
- Type "miracle" at checkout for a discount
Starting at $25.99
"...no more dog diarrhea, at LAST"
Customer: Donna., Ohio USA
Dog with Diarrhea
"Knock on wood, but so far this product really seems to helping my one dog who had bouts or diarrhea and my other who had constant gas. So far I am very pleased, but time will will tell!!"
"...dog with diarrhea and loose stools..."
Customer: O Kho, New York USA
Dog with Diarrhea
"I have a 7 month old Mastiff/Great Dane mix that has had soft stool or diarrhea since I got him at 12 weeks. Numerous tests by multiple vets all showed that he was healthy, so I started him on limited ingredient diets to try and isolate any allergies, even to the extent of cooking sweet potatoes, white rice and cottage cheese for him daily. All of this had little to no impact. Finally I tried this probiotic and things started impoving dramatically. The final improvement has been the addition of Red Montmorillonite clay along with this probiotic. Together these products have completely transformed my dog's stool. He has more energy and I get many compliments on the sheen and softness of his coat as well. I'm happy to have him off of antibiotics completely now and the extra cost of these products offsets what I was paying for specialty food from the vet, which wasn't really doing much anyway, not to mention all of the vet bills I've accrued already in just tests!"
!. What causes diarrhea in dogs?
Diarrhea in dogs occurs when your dog's gut experiences an overgrowth in pathogenic bacteria1,2,3. The only holistic way to get your dog's gut back in proper shape is to crowd out the bad bacteria with healthy flora. This is a lasting solution.
2. Is Probiotic Miracle® just for dogs with diarrhea?
While dogs with loose stool, digestive and bowel issues (such as diarrhea) can benefit greatly from Probiotic Miracle, all dogs are recommended to use this as a wellness regimen. This will not only help to prevent the future occurances of diarrhea and loose stool, but overall wellness is a key benefit with probiotic supplementation.
3. What makes Probiotic Miracle the best choice for my dog with diarrhea?
Probiotic Miracle® is the only probiotic formula that is researched and proven for dogs through years of consumer use. A dog with diarrhea has an intestinal imbalance of bacteria. Probiotic Miracle goes to work by implanting in the intestines where it multiplies hundred-fold to bring back the healthy flora in the gut, thus offering relief from diarrhea for your dog. Learn how to choose the right probiotics for your pet and understand what strains and CFUs mean for your pet.
4. Will my dog eat his food with this supplement added?
Probiotic Miracle has virtually no taste and the dosage amount is so small that your dog will likely not notice it on the dog food. This product contains no fillers, flavorings, or known allergens, making it an ideal product to help dogs with diarrhea fast! The probiotic powder attaches well to dry or wet food when mixed.
5. Are there any side effects?
No. Customers report reduced diarrhea in their dog within 1-3 weeks—some even within 1-2 days. You can expect the same results depending on the health of your dog when you begin probiotic therapy.
6. Can I give Probiotic Miracle® to my puppies?
Yes! In fact, probiotic supplementation is recommended for puppies for their developing immune systems. Probiotic supplementation has been found to support the immune system and help the dog to avoid developing allergies and intestinal problems, like diarrhea, later in life.
7. Does Probiotic Miracle contain gluten?
No. Probiotic Miracle® contains no yeast or gluten or any known allergies. There are zero reports of allergic reactions from our customers.
7. What can I give my dog to stop diarrhea?
Give your dog probiotics—Probiotic Miracle to crowd out the bad bacteria that causes diarrhea.
Does Probiotic Miracle help for hip and joint issues?
For joint problems and senior dogs, we recommend Regenex™, glucosamine for dogs, a comprehensive natural joint formula
Product Ingredients and Guaranteed Analysis
Guaranteed Analysis & Ingredients
Standard Serving Size: 2 Scoops (approx 1/4 tsp)
Servings per container 44g: 60 (maximum 120*)
Servings per container 132g: 180 (maximum 360*)
- Proprietary probiotic blend 2 Billion CFU*
(B. animalis, L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, L. fermentum, L. reuteri, Inulin (FOS, prebiotic))
- *Maximum servings per container when dosing 1 scoop per serving
Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate
- *Servings per container when dosing 1 scoop per serving. 2 Billion CFUs per 2 scoop serving is guaranteed at expiration of product. This product contains stable strains of live bacteria and may be stored at room temperature without loss of efficacy. For extended life, store in the refrigerator or freezer. Keep lid closed securely.
Topic: dog with diarrhea, diarrhea in dogs, dog has diarrhea
100% Natural — Proven safe and effective for dogs
Feeding Directions: Find your dog ’s weight on the chart below. Add the suggested amount to dog food daily. For best results, use with Enzyme Miracle® and Celavin (fish oil for dogs) to provide complete digestive support for your dog.Feeding Guidelines
- Under 50 lbs 1 scoop (approx 1/8 tsp)
- Over 50 lbs 2 scoops (approx 1/4 tsp)
- For use as a dietary supplement only. This product is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose, lessen, or mitigate any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Manufactured for Nusentia
- Money back guarantee
- Made in the USA
- Does not contain wheat, soy, dairy, or other known allergens
Customers who purchase Probiotic Miracle for Dogs searched the following terms:
- dog with diarrhea
- diarrhea in dogs
- dog has diarrhea
1. Probiotics for the control of parasites: an overview.
Travers MA, Florent I, Kohl L, Grellier P.
J Parasitol Res. 2011;2011:610769. Epub 2011 Sep 28.
2. Intestinal microflora and immunoregulation.
Boirivant M, Amendola A, Butera A.
Mucosal Immunol. 2008 Nov;1 Suppl 1:S47-9. Review.
3. Giardiasis: pathophysiology and management.
Altern Med Rev. 2003 May;8(2):129-42. Review.